List of largest poker tournaments in history (by prize pool)

The flop came down and Colman continued for 7. Find More Posts by commonsense. Get Lucky Casino - Declined payment without any reason Hello, I visited last week for the first time Getlucky casino, and i registred there. Negreanu showed and Colman tabled , meaning this hand would be a chop. The flop fell , both players checked, and the turn was the.

Navigation menu

Hand #1: Sam Trickett Eliminates David Einhorn in the First Level

Perhaps I'll go deposit some money and give this poker thing a try. There's nothing that he is going to be able to say about himself that others can 't say for him and they can probably say it much better except instead of just writing a good bio and putting a positive spin on it for poker it seems some arseholes who didn't get their interview want to have a whinge and trash him, doing more damage to poker than he ever could by not posing for a photo or giving an interview.

Originally Posted by Pyrochaos. I don't think it's bad for poker, I think it's bad for internet players as a persona. Most live rec players already think that internet players are all young degens, and I'm sure when they air this on ESPN the first thing that's going to be mentioned about Colman is his background in internet play.

I couldn't care less what he does after he wins tbh. Like stated this is a high roller event, and most people just see it as a novelty on tv as they can spot some players they know.

The main event is usually where we want an amateur with an outgoing personality to win to draw more people in. Originally Posted by bjsmith The no interview part i can understand but showing no emotion and not even smiling is just strange. He did punt k in the k at the assume millions so not that shocking. Originally Posted by kfs. Originally Posted by RaiseAgainst. This is an interesting comment from you. I remember a thread about this subject maybe after the Hachem comments where you seemed to argue it's a tournament winner's moral obligation I'm paraphrasing here to conduct interviews, take pictures and engage with the press, since it's good for the game.

Did you change your mind on this subject these last months? Add that to the fact that WSOP owns the rights forever for the use of anything you say, and I can understand why someone may be reluctant to get interviewed immediately.

I know everyone here would think winning multiple millions of dollars is no big deal, but my brain would probably go a little fuzzy in the first few minutes while it was processing what just happened.

Originally Posted by Dantes. I really don't owe anyone an explanation but Ill give one First off, I don't owe poker a single thing. I've been fortunate enough to benefit financially from this game, but I have played it long enough to see the ugly side of this world. It is not a game where the pros are always happy and living a fulfilling life. To have a job where you are at the mercy of variance can be insanely stressful and can lead to a lot of unhealthy habits.

I would never in a million years recommend for someone to try and make it as a poker pro. It is also not a game where the amateurs are always happy to be losing their money for the sake of entertainment. The losers lose way more money at this game then winners are winning. A lot of this is money they cant afford to lose.

This is fine of course because if someone is dumb enough to gamble with money they cant afford to lose, that's their problem. Im not really buying that though. In a perfect world, markets are based on informed consumers making rational transactions.

In reality sadly that's not the case, markets are based on advertising trying to play on peoples impulses and targeting their weaknesses in order for them to make irrational decisions. I get it if someone wants to go and play poker on their own free will, but I don't agree with gambling being advertised just like I don't agree with cigarettes and alcohol being advertised.

It bothers me that people care so much about poker's well being. As poker is a game that has such a net negative effect on the people playing it. Both financially and emotionally. As for promoting myself, I feel that individual achievements should rarely be celebrated.

I am not going to take part in it for others and I wouldn't want it for myself. If you wonder why our society is so infatuated by individuals and their success, and being a baller, it is not that way for no reason. It is their because it serves a clear purpose. If you get people to look up to someone and adhere to the "gain wealth, forget all but self" motto, then you can get them to ignore the social contract which is very good for power systems.

Also it serves as a means of distraction to get people to not pay attention to the things that do matter. These are just my personal views. And yes, I realize I am conflicted. I capitalize off this game that targets peoples weaknesses. I do enjoy it, I love the strategy part of it, but I do see it as a very dark game.

Happy to read any ones opinions that could convince me otherwise of my views. Last edited by mrgr33n13; at BB code is On. All times are GMT Wunderino Casino - Deposit and bonus gone after Winner Casino - Missing funds from a huge , Please see credit balance is Rand.

The following week I was away. Once returned and wanted to check with them if I can withdraw my money and it Get Lucky Casino - Declined payment without any reason. Hello, I visited last week for the first time Getlucky casino, and i registred there. I received the freespins promotion like all other players did Cloudbet Casino - Bitcoin payment still pending after I requested a withdrawal from Cloudbet over 24 hours ago, and it's still marked as "Pending".

I tried emailing them, but received no reply. Staybet Casino - Payment is being delayed for months. I have been waiting 3 months continueusly gettin told the same thing over and over , basically saying it will be processed ASAP!

By Subscribing you are certifying that you are over the age of 18 years. You are about to go to the simplified Italian version of AskGamblers.

You are now leaving the full version of the website. Are you sure you want to continue to the simplified version of AskGamblers? Italian Version International Version. You are about to go to the simplified German version of AskGamblers. German Version International Version.

Choose the Best Casinos of the Year! Slot of the Week The Asp of Cleopatra. So, even though Negreanu was seen as the more experienced player "KidPoker" turns 40 on July 26 and held a slight He's going to win a lot more of these.

The end of the battle came on the 46th hand of heads-up play as Colman held about a chip advantage. Negreanu went all-in and Colman called. To the shock of the crowd at the Rio, Colman hit his straight on the turn and eliminated Negreanu who wasn't able to fill up on the river 7s.

Colman earned the lead only 15 hands earlier in a million chip pot that featured Negreanu paying off his opponent on the river after a five-minute tank. When asked if that was the turning point, Negreanu actually pointed two hands earlier. Entering that hand, Negreanu lead 74 million to 51 million. Another J hit the board on the turn and Negreanu bet 4 million. Colman called and after an 8 on the river, both players checked. Colman's key catch there cut into Negreanu's lead and changed the feeling of the match.

Level Info

Leave a Reply